The fourth meeting - in Romania May 2017
The fourth national meeting in the Erasmus+ project The impact of Sandplay ad Storytelling on children´s learning and Emotional-bahavioral development took plase in May 3-7 2017 in Bucharest, Romania. The participants in this meeting were: Kristin Unnsteinsdottir and Gudrun Helga Kristinsdottir from Iceland; Simona Danciu, Daniela Androsca and Monika Savin from Romania; and Siobhan Whyte, Anne Mc Mahon and Padraig Kelly from Ireland.
The following activities took place:
- May 3-4: Sharing, discussions, working and writing up for the report made by the members of the three countries.
- May 5-6: A two days training course to become a certified Sandtray Play practioner was held by Kristin Unnsteinsdottir for professionals in educational and mental health about the method Sandtray Play. A presentation of the method carried out in Ennis school was made by Anne Mc Mahon og Padraig Kelly. Certification as a Certified Sandtray Play Practioner will be granted upon supervisor´s approval after 5 hours of supervision (11 trainees).
- May 7: A final meeting:
- A summing up of the project: Kristin Unnsteinsdottir
- A case study presentation: Siobahn Whyte.
- Results of the research project in Romania: Simona Danciu.